Friday, August 10, 2012

Still waiting....

What a week! It's been full of ups and downs. Through it all, I am so thankful for my husband and good friends. I am so grateful for people who have been praying for us. I really think that everyone's prayers are the reason why I am not having panic attacks everyday.

We still have not been able to receive a ruling from the judge. Both the attorneys have been in trial on other cases. We may be able to get in this afternoon. Although I would like an answer, I'm ok with waiting. It's not my most favorite thing to do but I am learning that the Lord's time is perfect. We also found out yesterday that our attorney would like to withdraw from the case. My husband is supposed to speak with our attorney today to find out why. We received a referral to another attorney who is supposed to be good. Hopefully, our attorney can stay on board until this is all said and done.

On a happier note, my oldest son Jason turns 9 on Monday!!! I can't wait to celebrate with him. I love that kid!

Please keep us in your prayers!

Love,

Elyse

No comments: