Sunday, August 19, 2012

You Win Some...You Lose Some

And we lost this one. The court granted my daughter's biological mom 50% custody. The judge also granted a school transfer. It breaks my heart to see her cry. It makes me so sad to hear her pray at night that she won't have to say goodby to us. I know that the Lord has a plan. I wish I knew what it was. I know how much He loves us and our baby girl. I know if will be ok.

On a happier note my oldest son got accepted to an amazing charter school. We meet with his teacher tomorrow. He will be working from home on most days and having group instruction as well with a co-op group. This is truly a Godsend since my daughters new school is about 30 miles away. In everything, God is good.

We are spending the day at Seal Beach. The kids are surfing or body boarding. Life is indeed good.

Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts. We have felt them an appreciated them so much.

Love,

E.

No comments: