Friday, March 16, 2012

Preoduct Review: Cetaphil Oil Control Face Wash & Lotion

I was VERY hesitant to try out these products, but I was in Walmart and I just couldn't resist buying them.  I am so desperate to try out anything that will claim to help me with my oily skin.  I am so very glad I purchased them!

The face wash is a foam.  I use about three pumps and I only use it in the morning.  I use the Oil Cleansing Method in the evenings to remove my makeup.  The cleanser smells...clean and soothing.  It is not over-powering or off-putting to me.  The moisturizer is great as well!  I find that it absorbs quickly and is light and non-greasy.  I like that it contains an SPF so I don't have to worry about adding an additional step to my routine.

I have used them over the course of 2 weeks now and I can truly say that I have noticed a reduction in shininess throughout the day and my skin has remained clear.  I really like using it with the OCM.  It seems to be working for my skin.  I'm glad it has only taken me 32 years to figure out something! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Love,

Elyse