Monday, March 12, 2012

March Glam Bag Arrived!

My March Glam Bag from myGlam just arrived today!  As always, the goodies inside arrive in a lovely pink mailer.  I get so excited when I see it in my mail box!  The shipping info I received last week said that it wouldn't be here until the 15th.  It was a very welcome surprise!

Here is what came in it:

Classic Crease Brush & Case

Cosmetic Bag

Tons of Fun Goodies!

I received samples of Pur-lisse Pur-Protect SPF 30 Essential Dail Moisturizer, Murad Eye Lift Perfector, a $25 DermStore gift card, a Pur-Lisse Pur-Lip Comfort Daily Lip Nourisher (full-size), a sample of Kera-Color Color Enhancing Leave-In Treatment, and a myGlam exclusive Classic Crease Brush & Case that was hand-selected by Michelle Phan.  The products were inside the pretty cosmetic bag.

My overall thoughts are that March's bag is just....O.K.  I'm not excited about any of the products.  The one that I liked the best is the brush.  I'm looking forward to finding out if it is anything special.

I finally received an email to join BirchBox.  I can't wait to find out how these two companies compare.  I'll let you know what I think once I receive a package from them.

Thanks for stopping by!