Monday, April 16, 2012

April 2012 Glambag

Another month and I am still so not impressed with the Glambag from MyGlam!  I was hoping to be able to keep my Birchbox and MyGlam subscriptions, but with the quality of BirchBox being so much better I just can justify keep the MyGlam subscription.  Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be spending that money over at Paper Issues!

This month's theme was Girls' Night Out.  I received All-Belle eyelashes, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Ransom, DermStore LipQuench, a metallic pink zipper pouch, and a MyGlam All-OVer Eyeshadow Brush and lastly, a MyGlam Eyeliner Brush.


And....for some reason I couldn't get this picture to flip.  I'm sure you get the picture.  Yes, the pun was intended!

The eyelashes are just ok.  I can find a pair I prefer at any local drugstore so I wasn't too impressed by them.  I don't like the fact that they continue to send zippered pouches.  I have so many and I keep giving them away to my daughter and friends.  I don't want to start stock-piling them.  I have also received so many lip moisturizers from them.  I don't want anymore....I have one in my purse, one on my nightstand, one in the car, and one in my diaper bag.  They are all less than spectacular.  The brushes are just ok too.  The only thing I really liked was the Urban Decay 24/7 liner.  It is a pretty purple color which will serve as a nice base for a couple of spring time looks.

I'm off to cancel my subscription!

Love,

Elyse

No comments: