Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lazy Sunday Morning

I am very much looking forward to today and tonight!  We have been spending Sunday morning in s lazy fashion!  I made waffles in my daughter's Hello Kitty cupcake maker and my hubby made the most perfect, crispiest bacon ever!  I happen to love bacon!  There is a great recipe for coconut flour waffles in Make it Paleo which is one of my favorite Paleo cookbooks.  You can click here for more information about the book and the Paleo lifestyle in general.  As far as tonight goes my husband got tickets to the Angels and Airwaves concert for this evening at the House of Blues in Anaheim!  I'm so excited!  It will be very nice to get dressed up and have an evening to just relax with my husband and enjoy each others company and some great music!

The only thing I am not too happy about is that my daughter (step, technically) has a 48 hour visit with her mother.  She has had a tummy bug the last couple of days and I will be a little worried about her.  She leaves at noon today and returns on Tuesday at 10:00 am.  I will be looking forward to seeing her again!

I hope that you are having a great day!

XO,
Elyse