Monday, January 23, 2012

I am so sorry for the rant about the concert last night. I totally know that I sounded like a spoiled little princess. I hate when I do that! I felt terrible about being such a shiny baby to the best husband in the whole world! I had to apologize to him as well. Once Angels and Airwaves took the stage everything was so worth it. They were incredible! I was a little bummed that they didn't preform Breathe which is my alltimefavorite song by the but it was stills meaning. They sounded great and their energy was tangible! I forgot to mention that my handsome husband took me to Napa Rose which is an amazing restaurant inside the Grand Californian Hotel. It is soooo delicious! I highly recommend going their if you ever get the chance. It is very pricey so we only go there very special occasions. The chocolate pâté is to die for! As I was laying in bed cuddling with my little boy who spiked a fever at 12:30 this morning I was overwhelmed with so much gratitude for my life. The Lord has truly blessed me and I am so grateful. I sure don't deserve His lovely blessings, but I am so very happy and humbled that He has. XO, Elyse