Sunday, February 26, 2012

February MyGlam Bag

I finally opened the February MyGlam package I received!  There has been so much going on that I stuck it in my craft closet and forgot about it until a couple of days ago when I cam across it while looking for ribbon. 

This is what it looked like once I took it out of the package.  I really like that it comes in a pretty pink bubble wrap mailer!  The bag that all my goodies were in was super cute too!  I love the red with black hearts!

Here is what was in the February MyGlam package:

X-Out Shine Control - This is an oil-free moisturizer that has mattifying properties.  I am excited to try this since I have super oily skin!

NYX Roll On Shimmer - The one I received is in RES10 Blue.  I was super excited to see this in my bag so I swatched it right away.  I'm not impressed!  I was very streaky and it rubbed off with a gentle rub of my finger.

Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask - I haven't tried it out yet, but it contains life-enhancing minerals from Dead Sea waters.  I'll let you know how it enhances my life.

NuMe Professional Styling Tools and Hair Extensions $100 Gift Card - So looking forward to using this!  I need a new blowdryer - STAT!

Freeman Facial Mask Sachet in Goji Berry - This is a hydrating mask that I am actually looking forward to trying out!  Although my skin is oily, it has felt a little tight because of the cold weather and the heater being on. 

There was also a cute little Ghirardelli Chocolate sample that I promptly ate.  I was yummy!

Overall, I am not in love with this months MyGlam Bag.  Last month's seemed to be a lot better.  Hopefully, the one I receive in March will be awesome.  I am still waiting for BirchBox to allow me to join.  I am curious as to how they compare to each other.

Have a great Sunday!