Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just a couple of Walmart Goodies!

I love Walmart...and I hate it at the same time. I don't like going there with my husband at all. He absolutely can't stand going in and rushes me. I like to take my time and peruse the isles while I pick up the items in my list. It always seems that I can't just stick to what I came there to buy!

While I was there, I saw these wax cubes that look to be really similar to the Scentsy ones. They were only $2 and smell so good! I picked up Oatmeal Cookie and Vanilla Bean. I can't wait to try them out and see how they compare to Scentsy. It would be great to save some money and still have a yummy smelling house! I also picked up a Cinnamon Roll candle from the Better Homes and Garden line and it is amazing.

They are perfect for this rainy and cold SoCal afternoon!

No comments: