Saturday, March 17, 2012

Phew...what a St. Patrick's Day!

What a fantastic day today was! We just finished tucking my little Leprechauns into their bed and I am wiped out! It was quite a marathon of a day!

We started the morning with a treasure hunt. A naughty Leprechaun paid a visit to our home and messed the living room up a bit! Then Lucky Charms for breakfast. We went to pay a visit to my grandparents where they enjoyed green lunches! We had corned beef and cabbage, Leprechaun punch, and lime jello. For their bedtime snack the kiddos had shamrock cupcakes.

It's days like this that make me so very aware of how blessed I am. To be able to be with my family and hear the laughter of my children is a gift beyond measure. I am looking forward to starting a new Smash*Book and do some Spring cleaning and decorating.

Love,

Elyse

No comments: