Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Julep Maven Just Arrived!

My March Julep Maven box just arrived and I really like it!  This is what it looked like upon receipt:
My profile is Bombshell and every month my goodies are tailored to fit my style profile.  The really neat thing about Julep Maven is that you have the ability to choose a different style, skip a month, or you can gift a month to someone else.  My box included an awesome nail file, a 1 oz. bottle of ELIXIR which is organic Moroccan Argan oil a beautiful orange nail polish called Natasha and a gorgeous sheer green nail polish called Sofia.  I am really excited to try Sofia because it also has aqua glitter sparkles.

This is what it looks like when you open it!

Close up view of the products....LOVE!
Overall, I am extremely happy with the March Julep Maven box.  I can't wait to try them out.  The colors definitely remind me of Spring.  If you are interested in joining please click here

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!