Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 2012 Birchbox Reveal

My April Birchbox arrived!  Hip Hip Hooray!  The theme this month is Natural Wonders.  I love it!  Come along for the reveal!

Here it is...just out of the pretty pink wrapping!

Natural Wonders!  I've been waiting for this!

Right away I feel in love!  I love PUR and most of the Yes To line.

In the little package were more treats for me!






Here is what came in my Birchbox:

Benta Berry G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser - A creamy exfoliator, which has finely ground apricot seeds to sweep away dead cells.

Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil - 100% organic Moroccan oil that moisturizes dry hair or skin.  It can be mixed with the facial lotion listed below to create a mega-hydrator.

Kahina Giving Beauty Facial Lotion - Inspired by Moroccan beauty rituals, this skin-loving cream uses organic shea butter to nourish your complexion.

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer - A four-in-one moisturizer, primer, foundation, and SPF 20 which covers blemishes while infusing skin with moisturizing botanicals.

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift

Yes To Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes - Wipes that remove all signs of makeup and grime. Plus, they refresh the skin with a fruity blend of apple, blueberry, and lemon peel extracts.

So far, I really, really, really like this months box!  I feel like the $10 I spend every month to be a part of the program pays for itself over and over.  I am most excited about the Pur 4-in-1 and the facial towelettes.  I generally tend to use everything in my box over time and it is fun to get the goodies in the mail.  I will let you know if anything stands or or really stinks!

XO,

Elyse




No comments: